Today on the podcast Cassandra sits down with Tory Dube. Tory is a transformational coach and hypnotherapist. Tory has helped hundreds of women figure out what really drives them and has guided them to new levels of wealth, and social impact. However, things weren’t always easy for Tory. Feeling lost as a child, she developed an eating disorder that started in her teens and lasted for over a decade. Overcoming her eating disorder, anxiety and quest for perfectionism is what inspired Tory to want to help other women who were struggling with similar issues. In episode you’ll hear her journey and gain some insight on how to get really real with yourself and the issues that are holding you back from living your most fulfilling life.
It’s important to get radically honest with yourself and determine where you want to go.
· Our capacity for belief determines our success.
· Not knowing why you have low self esteem.
· Our bodies are as delicate ecosystems.
· Allowing an eating disorder to become your identity.
· Entrepreneurship amplifies your flaws and insecurities.
· Bridging belief gaps and getting radically honest with your past.
· The trouble in focusing on what you aren’t instead of what you are.
“I wasted so much of my life focusing on everything that I wasn’t, instead of all of the things that brought me to tear instead.”
“It’s the little things that you could so easily not do, that really move the needle forward in your life.”
“Our capacity for belief literally dictates our capacity for success.”